Thursday, October 2, 2008

H-E-C-T-I-C-!-!

Hectic hectic hectic!!! Lots of work to be done in a short span of time. I have already begun my content, and as per the schedule I have made for myself, the content part of it - the written matter - shall be done by this evening.

I've reverted back to my nocturnal ways - find myself far more productive at night than I am during the day!! All I have to do is pass the 11 o clock mark. Once that's done, staying awake is not an issue!!! I'm definitely feeling more positive about this. I received my first set of samples. It was good to finally see what we had planned for. The styles are very different as the samples have come from two weavers. I shall be receiving my last set at the end of this week.

The content has worked out to be 8300 words approximately right now....!!! There is a little left to do still, and then I'll proof read it. Collating all of it - the information I have found out - has been a strange experience. There have been times when I was confused, unsure of where I was headed, with a picture in mind that wasn't always very clear. Now, putting it all down, it is quite simple how everything falls into place. The questions I had enlisted in my first proposal, the questions that came to me through the course of the project - the answers seem to all be there; I swear when clarity hits you its like a beam of light!!!!

I'll upload a few excerpts from my content once I have it all written down. Till then...

No comments: